Finding your own dream home is a very excting time - it's a big event in most people's lives. We strive to make the process of moving house as smooth and possible for you.
Buying property in Scotland can bring up lots of questions. Where to buy? What is the condition of the property? What should I offer at a closing date? Are there any issues you should be looking out for? What is the catchment for schools in the area? The list is very long and sometimes seemingly endless. At Purdie & Co we want to help you every step of the way through the buying process - from the moment you think about buying a new home to the point we hand you your new set of keys (and even beyond).
Our experienced team of Solicitors and Property Managers can advise you throughout the buying process in a friendly, professional manner during the course of your transaction.
- Help and advice with Home Reports and in turn, can help you decide what to offer.
- Access to local previous sales prices, advising you on the market in your selected area.
- Offering and negotiating on your behalf to help you obtain the property for the best price possible.
- Help point you in the right direction for financial advice on mortgages etc.
- Obtain specialist reports and surveys if required.
- Keeping you up to date with the progress of the purchase throughout your time with us.